Hi guys!


I'm on a temporary hiatus at the moment. I'm not sure how long it will be.

I've been taking some time off reading to concentrate on other hobbies that blogging hasn't given me much time for, I'm also having to get ready for university starting again in a few weeks!


There may be a few reviews popping up from pre-scheduled but at the moment I'm taking some time off!!


-Jade


Monday, 16 May 2011

Sorry I haven't been posting in a while.


Went away last week, exams begin this week. I don't have much time to read! Hopefully, after tomorrow, I can read more as my most important exam (Geography) will be over.


Fingers. Crossed.


WISH ME LUCK!

3 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK!!! don't worry we'll be waiting!!^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hwy Alba! Your book were sent last week so let me know whn you get them! The order form said it could be up to a month or so!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.