In My Mailbox (25/02/12)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!



For Review:

Forgiven (The Demon Trappers, #3) Shooting Stars  The Weepers: The Other Life The Treachery of Beautiful Things Talisman Of El (Talisman Of El, #1) The Plight and Plot of Princess Penny Intangible Open Minds (Mindjack Trilogy, #1)

Forgiven (Demon Trappers #3) by Jana Oliver (Print: 1st March, Macmillan Chlidrens)
Shooting Stars by Allison Rushby (Print: 28th February, Walker Books)
Big Frog by Rob Badcock (Print: From author)
The Weepers, The Other Life by Susanne Winnicker (NetGalley: May 1st, Marshall Cavendish) 
Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long (NetGalley: August 16th, Penguin Book)
Talisman of El by Alecia Stone (NetGalley: May 20th, Centrinian Publishing)
Intangible by J Meyers (eBook from author)
Open Minds by Susan Kaye Quinn (eBook from author)

College Library


Warm Bodies

Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion

Swapped

Once Dead, Twice Shy (Madison Avery, #1) Bright Young Things (Bright Young Things, #1) The Girl Who Was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy


Gifted:

The Alchemy of Forever (Incarnation #1)

from the awesome Lesley at My Keeper Shelf

Free from Amazon UK:

The Rock Star's Daughter (Treadwell Academy, #1) Bound (Arelia LaRue, #1) 44 (44, #1) Stained Evernight (Evernight, #1) Daughter of the Sea

18 comments

  1. Interesting array, I have Open Minds on my Kindle Fire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection, I recognise a few I have got.

    Love the cover for The Other Life although I prefer the version I have.
    Thanks for stopping by my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daughter Of The Sea looks really good!

    Also I've heard great things about The Girl Who Was On Fire!

    Happy reading :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books! Thanks for visiting Book Strings. I really want to read "The Girl Who Was On Fire." Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some amazing books you got there !
    Most of them sound really good !

    Happy Reading!

    Thanks for dropping by!

    Nick @ Nick's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mailbox! I've been curious about Open Minds. I got the first Demon Trappers book from the library this week, so I may be starting that series soon.

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox I hope you enjoy all your new and shiny reads :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul this week!!! I hope you enjoy everything :) The Evernight series is great!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lots of great books :) Im jealous about Shooting Stars! I also got gifted The Alchemy of Forever this week lol!

    MyIMMthis week

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome books this week!! I can't wait to read Shooting Stars :)

    Happy reading and thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You got so many great books this week. The Treachery of Beautiful Things sounds amazing. Hope you enjoy all of your books. New Follower.

    Here is mine: IMM (14)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh Shooting Stars! Really want to read that one. And I can't wait to get Forgiven when it comes out, I love the Demon Trappers series.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Treachery of Beautiful things looks good! Great IMM! My IMM is http://ilovebooksclub101.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your ARCs look so nice (along with your other books too, of course.) I actually just read Shooting Stars. And I've been wanting to read The Girl Who Was on Fire. I hope you enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW that's a lot of great reads. Treachery of Beautiful Things and Bright Young Things sound/look really good. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woaa! Your blogname is probably one of the coolest ever. Okay, compared to mine, which came to live when certain people were drunk.. *cough* every blogname is cool, but yours.. WOA!

    As for your IMM: All these books were free? o.o Even Evernight? Wow!

    Hope you'll enjoy all of them! :)

    Patricia // My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  18. ooo you got some great books! I have The Rock Stars Daughter adn I really want to read Shooting Stars! I hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.