For future Top Ten Tuesday topics & info on how to participate, click here!
I was unsure whether to do personal or bloggy facts, so here are five of each!
- I'm 23 years old, and a graduate with a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Geography which I will probably never use in my whole life! That picture up there is me and I think I look like a chipmunk.
- I live in a city in the north of England called York, I moved here for university like four years ago but can never see myself leaving it now! It's a gorgeous city with so much amazing history.
- I am a massive fan of Pokemon, so I have walked more in the days since Pokemon Go! was released than I have in the months before. Pokemon Go! changed my life.
- I get attached to things easily, so I'm a big fangirl of things. My current 'thing' is Supernatural (my boyfriend and I have gone through 8 seasons in three months). I also love K-Pop and K-Dramas... yes, I'm that girl.
- I was sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore and I'm not gonna lie, I totally don't object. I am definitely a slytherin.
- I started Ink Scratchers in 2010 when I stumbled across The Book Smugglers blog and realized that I wanted people to discover my blog and use it to help them choose which books to buy. I never imagined it would get this far or last this long, but it's still going strong.
- I have a 13 tab spreadsheet which helps me organise which books to read and what books to review - one which acts as a 'loose' schedule and one for every month where I write what books come out on one day so i can keep track of books which I 'need' to review, but I don't schedule what to review when ahead of time.
- I'll read anything that is Young Adult but at the moment I'm leaning toward contemp and thriller type reads. I love books that bring something new to their genre though, and Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell is like my #1 book of the last few years.
- I never reread, which means when I read sequels I go into them remembering very little about the previous books... it's a nightmare for me.
- I have a really short attention span so being able to concentrate on a book is the biggest compliment I can give it. For this reason, I take a bath any time I'm about to start a new book - this way i can't get distracted by anything else.
So that's all about me! I'll pop by and check out yours as well :)