Can't Wait Wednesday - 27th June 2018


Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here, at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.

The Raging Ones (The Raging Ones, #1)
The Raging Ones - Krista and Becca Ritchie - August 14th 2018 
In a freezing world, where everyone knows the day they will die, three teens break all odds.

Franny Bluecastle, a tough city teen, dreams of dying in opulence, to see wealth she’s never known. Like the entire world, she believes it’s impossible to dodge a deathday.

Until the day she does.

Court Icecastle knows wealth. He also knows pain. Spending five years in Vorkter Prison, a fortress of ice and suffering, he dreams of life beyond the people that haunt him and the world that imprisoned him.

Mykal Kickfall fights for those he loves. The rugged Hinterlander shares a frustrating yet unbreakable connection with Court—which only grows more lawless and chaotic as their senses and emotions connect with Franny.

With the threat of people learning they’ve dodged their deathdays, they must flee their planet to survive. But to do so, all three will have to hide their shared bond as they vie for a highly sought after spot in the newest mission to space. Against thousands of people far smarter, who’ll live longer, and never fear death the way that they do.


 My thoughts:
I don't need to give a reason. This just sounds soooooo good!

5 comments

  1. Ooh nice! Been seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is on my tbr as well. I hope we both love it!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds awesome! Great pick!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this ARC and I'm dying to get to it too! I'm sad that I'm so behind now with my ARCs :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just got this one! It has such a unique premise--can't wait! <3

    L @ Do You Dog-ear?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.