Waiting on Wednesday - Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller


Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here, at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.

Warrior of the Wild
Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller - Febuary 26th 2019 by Feiwel Friends
As her father's chosen heir, eighteen-year-old Rasmira has trained her whole life to become a warrior and lead her village. But when her coming-of-age trial is sabotaged and she fails the test, her father banishes her to the monster-filled wilderness with an impossible quest: to win back her honour, she must kill the oppressive god who claims tribute from the villages each year or die trying. 



 My thoughts:
This sounds like a viking take on Moana, and nothing makes me more excited than this. The release date is sooooo far away though!!!

1 comment

  1. Ah yes! I cannot wait to read this one either!!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.