Divergent Book Two Title Reveal

So anybody who actually reads the blog should know that I loved Divergent by Veronica Roth, I mean, I fangirled like crazy over at my review (can be found here). So how crazy did I go when I found out the title of book two?!


So here is the title along with the cover art:



Now for those of you who, like me, have a very small vocabulary, here is the dictionary definition:

in·sur·gent adj.1. Rising in revolt against established authority, especially a government.
2. Rebelling against the leadership of a political party.


Oooh! Sounds great, really fits with the book theme as well, Jade is happy! Unfortunately, the book is not scheduled to be released until 2012, so sad about that. Can't wait though!


No comments

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.