Hi guys!


I'm on a temporary hiatus at the moment. I'm not sure how long it will be.

I've been taking some time off reading to concentrate on other hobbies that blogging hasn't given me much time for, I'm also having to get ready for university starting again in a few weeks!


There may be a few reviews popping up from pre-scheduled but at the moment I'm taking some time off!!


-Jade


Wednesday, 15 June 2011

New Layout

So the old one didn't seem ME enough, so this is the new Ink Scratchers layout.

What do you think?!

I like the pinkness, theres some ink scribbles at the top, pages on the left. It looks really good to me!

-Jade

6 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot! I went through a lot to try and find one that fitted me a lot! :) I'm terrible at design so i could never make my own :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really funky :) There are some interesting pills in the top right corner :))) You know there is a great program Artisteer, where you don't need to know any html to build your template - really easy and fun. Anyway love the new look - catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't noticed the suspicious looking pills :( Well, no doubt ill get a new one if i find a perfect one, but I really like this!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.