Stacking the Shelves (27/1/2013)



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews

It's only a small haul this week, but it's a fantastic one anyway :)

Review:

The Sweetest Dark  The Reece Malcolm List Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1) Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)


Bought:

Nobody



So what did you get this week? Comment with a link and I'll be sure to call by and as always, drop me a comment if you're a new follower and I'll follow back :)


3 comments

  1. Nice haul! I'm excited to read Scarlet and Nobody, as they both sound awesome! Happy reading!

    My books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCARLET! OH, I can't wait to read that one. Happy reading!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, you got Scarlet? So lucky! I CAN NOT wait to read that! And Nobody sounds really good, too!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog recently, and I'm so sorry it took so long to respond! Hope you have a great week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.