Stacking the Shelves & Week in Review (12/1/13)



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! 

It's hosted over at Tynga's Reviews

For Review:

    

   


  Exile (Mercy, #2)  

 Beautiful Goodbye Starglass

Bought:

Catherine Dr. Frankenstein's Daughters


Week in Review

Reviews:

Feature Posts:

So what did you get this week? Comment with a link and I'll be sure to call by and as always, drop me a comment if you're a new follower and I'll follow back :)






2 comments

  1. Beautiful Creatures is a series I need to catch up on!
    - Jessica @ Book Sake

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Madness Underneath is really good - I hope you enjoy it too! I also need to read Beautiful Creatures before the movie comes out. ~ Bel http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-peek-in-biblio-bin-46.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.