In My Mailbox (18/09/2011)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

This week has been steady - with college starting up again and a new job it's been hard to get through a lot of books.


For Review:

Revolution  Reel Life Starring Us  Firelight (Firelight, #1)

Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly (Bloomsbury, 8th October 2011)
Reel Life Starring Us by Lisa Greenwald (Abrams and Chronicle, 1st September 2011)
Firelight by Sophie Jordan (Oxford University Press, 3rd March 2011)

eBooks for review:

Saving June  If I Tell
(Both via NetGalley)
Saving June by Hannah Harrington (Harlequin, 22nd November 2011)
If I Tell by Janet Gurtler  (Sourcebooks, 1st October 2011)

Won:

Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)

Spirit Bound: Vampire Academy #5 by Richelle Mead

I'm having issues with technology right now so this post isn't amazing, but lnk up your posts and I'll call by!

11 comments

  1. Ooh great books, Spirit Bound is awesome and I've been wanting to read Firelight for absolutely ages! Reel Life Starring Us looks fab too - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! good luck in college AND with the new job!! I've been wanting Firelight for soo long! and now Vanish!!! Revolution seems great... ^-^AND Saving June!! that's another one I'd like to read!! enjoy the books! and~lucky!~ if you haven't already the VA are awesome reads!!

    here's my IMMB from this week! ^^(mine is a baby new blog so...is not that awesome as yours but it's a start ^^)http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/09/immb-1-2-video-edtion.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firelight is a great fun read. And Spirirtbound is awesome of course! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck with the new job and college.

    You've got a great selection of books this week, I still need to start the VA series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, new follower here! I still haven't read Vampire Academy, though I have it on my shelf! I also bought Firelight recently and can't wait to get to read it! Here is My IMM post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVED Firelight. Hope you enjoy all your books!!

    new follower.

    Here's our IMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books! I'm starting the Vampire Academy series very soon! (mainly so I can read Bloodlines).

    Firelight sounds really good too! I heard that it's about dragons:D

    Enjoy your new books!

    Lisa
    http://turningpages94.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like that cover of revolution. awesome IMM this week--enjoy and happy reading!

    i hope you can stop by our IMM this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with college and your new job! Revolution and Firelight were both great. The rest I have not read and I am looking forward to you reviews. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm dying to read Firelight because I have an unhealthy fixation on dragons. Hope you enjoy it. And I really like that cover for Revolution.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great books this week! I just got Spirit Bound from Borders (I'm slowly collecting the entire VA series, haha), and I'm really looking forward to Saving June, I've heard really good things about it.

    Thanks for stopping by my mailbox!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.