In My Mailbox (24/09/11)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

this week I've been suffering through a pretty horrible ear infection :( lots of reading time though!

review:
Glow

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (October 7th, Macmillan Childrens) - Excited about this! I love me a good sci-fi

Swap
Bones of Faerie (Faerie, #1)

Borrowed
The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #1) The Seeing Stone (The Spiderwick Chronicles, #2)

The Field Guide & The Seeing Stone by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi - My friend Antonia is going to uni this weekend and I took her a bag of books to take with her. She's letting me borrow these until she comes back for christmas! :)

Diamond of Drury Lane (Cat Royal, #1)

The Diamond of Drury Lane by Julia Golding - Borrowed from my boyfriends mum, I've been dying to read this series since I totally loved Dragonfly by Golding! :)

Please link up your posts and I'll call by!

8 comments

  1. I am so eager to read Glow!! Hope you enjoy it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Glow last week and can't wait to read it! And love the sound of Bones of Faerie. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Glow for Dystopia August and really enjoyed it. I hope you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great week :) I have Glow as well, got a copy through last week which I'll hopefully read soon, and I'm curious about The Spiderwick Chronicles. Must admit I haven't heard of the other two but pretty covers - I love simple covers.

    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books this week! I really want to read the Spiderwick Chronicles books and I am intrigued about the Diamond of Durry Lane! :D
    Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love the Diamond of Drury Lane series! They're SO cute! :D Haha, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you feel better soon, but at least it means more reading time! I love the look of Glow- can't wait to read it. Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to read Glow it looks so good!! and the diamond of drury lane has such an amazing cover

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.