In My Mailbox



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

I didn't get any print books for review this week (sad face) but made up for it by buying five books, receiving one from swap and winning two! Here they are!


Then my camera died after I took that picture and I'm too lazy to wait, so here are all the books I got individually.

FROM SWAPS:

Magic Under Glass
I've wanted to read this for so long, so I have it now and I am so excited to read it!

BOUGHT:
Prom Nights From Hell: Five Paranormal Stories  Looking for Alaska  Withering Tights
My Love Lies Bleeding (Drake Chronicles, #1)  Fairy Bad Day

An anthology, I'm not a massive fan of these but it was on a 3 for £5 sale and has a short story writyen by Meg Cabot!

Ahhh, John Green. He is the king of YA contemporary and his books always manage to get to me. LfA is one of the only ones I haven't read yet.

Yay! I love this author, I loved her Georgia Nicholson books so I can't wait to read this!

I bought this because I received the fifth(?) one in the series for review last week and haven't read any of them. Not a fan of vampires, but this looks short.

This looks so fun! I'm really excited to read it because it sounds uber fun and awesome!

WON:

I never win giveaways, so I was so happy to win these two!

The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)  Wildefire (Wildefire #1)

Won from Daph at Loving Books
Yay! Mythology, I can't wait to read it! It'll be the second book based on the myth of Persephone that I've read recently, so I may give it a while!

Won from Laura at Scattered Figments
This is an amazing book! I've read it already and I totally loved it! Review coming soon.

eBooks

Prized (Birthmarked, #2)  Addison Blakely: Confessions of a PK  

Prized by Caragh O'Brien (November 8th 2011, Macmillan Childrens via NetGalley).
Excited doesn't even cut it, extremely uber happy does. i LOVE LOVE LOVED Birthmarked and can't wait for this second installment in the series!

Addison Blakely: Confessions Of a PK by Betsy St Amant (January 1st 2011, Barbour Publishing via NetGalley)
My boyfriend is a PK (Preacher's kid) or rather a RK (Reverend's kid) so I had to read this. Also, it sounds a little like Honey, Baby, Sweetheart by Deb Calletti, which I read years ago and L-O-V-E-D


So those are my books for the week. Link yours up in the comments and I'll visit by and throw you a follow! :)

7 comments

  1. Great IMM! I really want to read a lot of them. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books this week! Prom Nights from Hell is actually pretty good, and Fairy Bad Day looks awesome, I'm dying to read that one! I have The Goddess Test on my tbr too - happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic selection of books!!! I really want to read most of these :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. great books this week! I'm very jealous of Fairy Bad Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books there! Congratulations on your win. I really like the Alyxandra Harvey books- they are very cute, maybe they will change your mind about vampire books?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I hope you enjoy your haul! I can't wait to read The Goddess Test either, I love Greek mythology. I'm loving this new trend!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool list! I've heard great things about John Green. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.