In My Mailbox (12/11/11)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

This week was another amazing week :)

Bought/Swap

  


Aurelia by Anne Osterlund (Loved Academy 7, looking forward to this!)
The Glass Swallow by Julia Golding (Adored Dragonfly, I love Julia Golding)

Witch and Wizard by James Patterson (I have the second in this series, so best read book 1)
Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph (looks cute!)

(E-books)
Grey Eyes (The Forever Trilogy #1)  Hollowland (The Hollows, #1)Pride and Premiership   

Grey Eyes by B. Alston and Quinteria Ramey (free e-book)
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking (free e-book)
Pride and Premiership by Michelle Gayle

Gifted

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1)

From the absolutely fantastic Lesley at My Keeper Shelf (one of my fave blogs, check it out!):
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I've been dying to read this one for ages, so thank you so much Lesley!

For Review
(Print)


This Is Not Forgiveness ARC by Celia Rees (Bloomsbury, February 2nd) 
I love Rees' historical stuff, so a dark psychological contemp? Yes please!

Enthralled by Various Authors (HarperCollins Childrens, September 1st)
Some of my fave authors: Carrie Ryan, Kimberly Derting, Allie Condie... YAY!

Muse (Mercy #3) by Rebecca Lim (HarperCollins Childrens, October 27th)
I still have book two to read... eek! 

(ebook)

Deadly Little Secret (Touch, #1)  Warriors of the Black Shroud Everneath (Everneath, #1) Under the Never Sky  Pure (Pure #1)  Borrowing Abby Grace (The Shadow, #1) The Moon Coin Practice Cake  Travel to Tomorrow: Book One of the Fifties Chix Series

Deadly Little Secret by Laurie Faria Stolarz (Disney Hyperion)
This was on NetGalley, so I grabbed it because it looks alright.

Warriors of the Black Shroud by Peter Howe (HarperCollins, 31st January)
I love MG fantasy books! NetGalley.

Everneath by Brodi Ashton (HarperCollins, 24th January)
Cover love! I can't wait to read this!

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi (HarperCollins, 3rd January)
More cover love! This sounds AMAZING!

Pure by Julianna Baggot (Grand Central, 8th February)
This cover grabbed my interest!

Borrowing Abby Grace by Kelly Green

The Moon Coin by Richard Due and Carolyn Arcabascio

Practice Cake by Dalya Moon

Travel to Tomorrow by Angela Sage Larson


So what did you get, link up and I'll call by, follow and i'll follow back!





19 comments

  1. Awesome books! Hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoy Mara, how amazing are those Netgalley books?? I'm reading Everneath right now it's really really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some really amazing books this week, some of them I have and I can't wait to make a start on them.
    Looking forward to see what you think about Mara Dyer, this is a book I still need to get a hold of.

    Happy reading
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow look at all of those! Knowing you, they'll keep you busy for maybe a whole week ;)
    I saw Enthralled on The Story Siren the other week, it sounds great!
    Once Upon A Time

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soo many great books! Enthralled sounds awesome, hope you enjoy it! And Everneath looks brilliant too, I've heard a lot of good things. Plus, so jealous of Mara Dyer! :P. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got a few similar books this week :)
    I'm really jealous of Enthralled, it has a buttload of awesome authors! And I read Witch and Wizard, it's really cute and quirky!

    Happy reading. Thanks for stopping by the blog, and I'm following you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by! I´m now a new follower ;-) Enjoy your books (I´m totally jealous of you for getting "Under the Never Sky"! Heard great things about it so far!)
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff this week. I got denied for Everneath so I'm totally bummed. Hopefully I can trade with someone for an ARC, though! Enjoy all your books!

    IMM at Book Brats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, loads of awesome sounding books this week. I love celia Rees and had not heard of This is Not Forgiveness, I look forward to that review. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, great books this week! I hope you like Mara Dyer... and wow, so many ebooks! I'm looking forward to your reviews :)

    Oh, and I hope you like Aurelia! I did!

    Thanks for visiting,

    -P.E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. NetGalley has some really awesome books up right now! I hope you enjoy Mara, it's definitely one of my favorites from this year! Great books this week :0)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great set! Pride & Premiership sounds cute. I want to read Academy 7 and Aurelia.
    Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow fantastic books this week! Everneath sounds amazing I got it last week as well!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  14. From what I remember 'Shrinking Violet' was a cute book. Hope you enjoy all your books! =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like Celia Rees too. Especially "Pirates!". I can't wait to see what you think of it. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,

    Great lot of reading! I loved Hollowland , I just got Hollowmen on ebook.

    I have a few of those NEtgalley, they look great!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm reading Mara Dyer right now; I feel like I've been waiting so long to. Hope we both enjoy it!

    Thanks so much for following me! Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  18. woooow so many books! I hope you'll enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. So jealous! I really want to read Everneath, I hope you enjoy it and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.