In My Mailbox (19/11/2011)



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!


Last night I went to see Breaking Dawn Part 1, I'm not really a fan of the Twilight series but was dragged along by my Mum and her sisters, who are. It wasn't that bad, and Kirsten Stewart smiled! Only twice like, and her "I'm-scared", "I have a demon baby inside me" and "I'm just about to have sex" Faces are exactly the same"

For Review

Lolly Luck  The Storyteller

Incarnate (Incarnate, #1) Pretty Crooked  Dust Girl (The American Fairy Trilogy #1)

PRINT
Lolly Luck by Ellie Daines - January 5th 2012 by Anderson Press
The Storyteller by Antonia Michaelis - January 1st 2012 by Abrams and Chronicle

EBOOK (Courtesy of NetGalley and the publishers)
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows - January 31st 2012 by HarperCollins
Pretty Crooked by Elisa Ludwig - March 13th 2012 by HarperCollins
Dust Girl by Sarah Zettel - June 26th by Random House


From Swaps
Infinite Days  The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove

Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

Bought
Clarity (Clarity, #1)  You Against Me  Sisters Red (Sisters Red, #1)  Sweetly

Clarity by Kim Harrington
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce

7 comments

  1. Awesome books! I really hope you like Sisters Red and Sweetly, I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved You Against Me. Such a great story, hope you enjoy it too. I'm also super jealous you got Incarnate! That cover is so gorgeous. I hope the story is just as great!

    My IMM
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me I have to get You Against Me soon I've heard great things about it. I also got INcarnate last week cant wait to dig into that one!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Against Me looks really good. A ton of these look great. I love the purple dress the girl is wearing on Betrayal! Have fun reading.
    -Jenna @ Fans of Fiction (new follower)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover for THE STORYTELLER intrigues me. I must look up more info now! I loved, loved, LOVED INCARNATE and hope you will as well! I just requested PRETTY CROOKED. *fingers crossed* Today, my dad asked for Christmas suggestions and I told him SWEETLY :) He said the cover reminds him of a mummy face... -_- He doesn't get it...

    Enjoy your books!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started reading Sisters Red last night!

    I found you via the IMM linky. I’m a new follower :)
    Rachel Brooks Writes

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.