In My Mailbox (02/12/2011) and reviews for next week!





In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

I've been a bit lax on reviews and memes lately, maybe because I've been putting in my university applications and that's taken a lot of time up. I'm on a book buying ban for christmas so these posts are going to a be bit small for the next month.

Swapped/Bought

Torn   Remembrance (Transcend Time, #1)

Swap: Torn by Cat Clarke (ARC) - January 5th

Review

In Darkness  8: The Previously Untold Story of the Previously Unknown 8th Dwarf  If I Have a Wicked Stepmother, Where's My Prince?

In Darkness by Nick Lake - Bloomsbury 5th January


Reviews coming next week!
Happy Birthday to Me (Birthday Trilogy, #1)  Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1)  Under the Never Sky







No comments

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.