In My Mailbox (10/12/11) and Review Sum Up


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

I got two university offers! University of East Anglia and York University have offered me conditional offers, which is amazing! So excited. My kindle broke on Monday, but Amazon sorted it out and I had a new one within two days of me contacting them and today I got a few awesome books this week, so it's looking amazing!

Swapped:

Anxious Hearts


For Review:

Advent Fracture Stolen Away

Advent by James Treadwell: Hodder and Stoughton, February 2nd (Print ARC)
Haven't heard much about this, but it sounds like something new and unique, I look forward to reading and reviewing it!
Fracture by Megan Miranda: Bloomsbury, January 5th (Print final)
I have been dying to read this, so cannot wait! It's my next read on my pile!
Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey: Bloomsbury, January 5th (Print final)
I LOVE Alyxandra Harvey, so I can't wait to see how she writes faerie!

Katana  Ripper

Katana by Cole Gibsen: Flux, March 8th (eArc, NetGalley)
This sounds amazing, original and witty!
Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves: Flux, April 8th (eArc, NetGalley)
haven't heard much about this, but historical paranormal is one of my fave genres and I don't have enough of it!

Happy Birthday to You (Birthday Trilogy, Book 3) Surfacing Conquest

I loved book one and I'm about quarter through book two and loving it so far, so I'm so glad that I have the chance to review book three!
Surfacing by Shana Norris (Ebook from Author)
Spooky and mysterious! I can't wait to read it!
Conquest by Vick Rubenfeld (Ebook from author)
I love books about bands and fame and music, so this looks awesome.


Sum Up of Reviews:

Last Week

Next Week
Far From The War by Jeffrey David Payne
Tempest by Julie Cross
Heist Society by Ally Carter
Feyland by Anthea Sharp


13 comments

  1. Katana really does sound original and awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. You got some awesome books this week. Come check out my mailbox as well. I did a vlog this week. Old follower.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the uni offers! My little sister also got an offer to York which is where she'll be going if she gets the marks, would be very cool if you were both there!! Advent and Fracture both sound amazing! Have them both and need to read them asap. Got Stolen Away today too and love the sound of that.

    The Cait Files

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Birthday Trilogy looks mighty interesting. Nice! You have quite a number of books here. Enjoy them all!

    Here's my IMM:
    http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/11/imm-book-bargains-in-singapore/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great books and amazing covers for all.

    Here is mine

    http://frellathon.com/2011/12/11/in-my-mailbox-41/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely awesome books. I hope you enjoy all of them! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for stopping around my IMM! I love your blog too :)

    Fracture sounds good, I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Mailbox this week!

    If you have a moment, please come and show your support for either Hermione or Katniss - Here
    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome haul! I can't wait to read Fracture it sounds so good!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, you got Happy Birthday to You, too! I can't wait to start reading it; it's such a great series. I'm glad you like it as much as I do. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, you got Happy Birthday to You, too! I can't wait to start reading it; it's such a great series. I'm glad you like it as much as I do. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey!! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my IMM :) You got some great books this week. Happy Reading!

    Congrats on getting to Uni offers that is great :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.