In My Mailbox (3/7/11) + Week In Review



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

My week has been pretty good for books this week;

From swaps:

  

Divine by Mistake by P.C. Cast 
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton

For review:


Blood Red Road by Moira Young

Bought:

  

I am Rembrandt's Daughter by Lynne Cullen
Stravaganza: City of Flowers by Mary Hoffman
What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell

Borrowed:
   
Hourglass by Myra McEntire
(Thanks so much to Lesley at My Keeper Shelf for letting me borrow her copy, I'm dying to read it, can't wait)

Week in review:

Reviews:


Giveaways and Author Interviews:
   

8 comments

  1. Woo hoo thanks for the shout out. I still get all waaahhhh that's me when I see my name on someone else's blog! I hope you enjoy Hourglass I thought it was pretty special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jade - the book you sent just arrived! I'm so glad you included your blog address, it's always nice to meet another UK book blogger :) (I am one too!) Thanks for swapping with me (cailet723 from RISI!) You've got some great books there. I really loved Blood Red Road!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week! :D
    SOOO jealous you have Hourglass!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blood Red Road! Hourglass! I adored both of these! :D

    ComaCalm's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blood Red Road is brilliant!

    Enjoy your new books :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great books, especially Hourglass!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.