In My Mailbox (29th July 2011)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

I've done a vlog this week - hopefully you can hear, but if now, just check out the list underneath the video for the books that I received!




Books mentioned:
My So Called Afterlife - Tamsyn Murray (sent by Piccadilly Press)
Fifty, Fifty - S.L Powell (sent by Piccadilly Press)
The Legacy - Gemma Malley (sent by Bloomsbury)
The Princess Plot - Kirsten Boie (sent by Chicken House)
Eon: Rise of the Dragoneye - Alison Goodman (sent by Random House)
Eona: Return of the Dragoneye -Alison Goodman (sent by Random House)
Lottie Biggs is not Tragic - Hayley Long (sent by Panmacmillan)
Overprotected - Jennifer Laurens (sent by the author)


10 comments

  1. Im so so jealous of everyone that got Lottie Biggs is not Tragic! I have a wonderful blogger friend, Viv, who has told me she will send me her copy once shes read it as I LOVE that series! :D I hope you enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I'm so jealous! Some of those books look fantastic, I'm loving the cover of 'The Legacy'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some great books there :)

    Happy reading

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eon series are like one of my fav series ever!! Totally love them and i do hope you enjoy them as much too! :)

    Splash of our Worlds Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am dying to read jennifer laurens over protected. it looks so good. thanks for sharing your IMM

    http://melissa-justoneopinion.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mail-box-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the books you got look awesome! I haven't read any, but I'm adding them to my TBR list! Hope you enjoy all you got! Here's my IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice haul. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour. Love that your blog is pink as well. I love the color pink.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great set! I really want to read Eon/Eona and Overprotected.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm afraid I couldn't hear the vlog, probably because of my computer's awful speakers. Eon and Eona are both great books-- I love that series. Hope you enjoy all your books. :)

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ones!

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox_31.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.