In My Mailbox (8/7/06/11)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!

I've hauled in an amazing load this week! Very happy!

From swaps:

Della Says: OMG!

Della says: OMG by Keris Stainton. I loved Jessie Hearts NYC so can't wait to get stuck in!

Bought:

Mercy (Mercy, #1)  Exile (Mercy, #2)

Mercy and Exile by Rebecca Lim! Can't wait to get into these! :)

For review:

David  The Princess Trap (Scandia, #2)  The Body Finder (The Body Finder, #1)  Desires of the Dead (The Body Finder, #2)  Hunting LilaTiger's Curse (Tiger Saga, #1)

David by Mary Hoffman (Love her Stravaganza series, I'm currently reading this!)
The Princess Trap by Kirsten Boie (This is the second, I'm waiting for the first in the series to come)
The Body Finder and Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting (I requested DotD and they sent me tBF too!)
Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson (This looks absolutely amazing, I can't wait to start! Eeee!)
Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck (Excited to see what all the hype is about)

Please link up your posts and I'll check them all out when I get back from London on Monday!

6 comments

  1. Wow, those look like some great ones. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Della Says and I really hope you do to! Keris' writing is AWESOME!
    Im very jealous of a few of your other books too! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul!
    I have a Keris Stainbook in my tbr pile and Wow, David! I love the Stravaganza series, too :)
    Hunting Lila is also on my wishlist :) Lucky you!!!

    Here is my IMM: http://tinyurl.com/6yycqy2
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  4. The covers for Rebecca Lim's books are so pretty, love them =)
    The Body Finder is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books there! I got Mercy the other week and have heard very good things about it :D

    BTW I mention you on my blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some great books this week - Im very interested by the Tigers Curse and Hunting Lila :) Check out mine on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.