2012 TBR Reading Challenge





Since I seem to keep putting those books on my TBR shelf back, I decided to participate in this challenge to get through them!

I'm aiming for the "Love at First Sight" (31-40 books)
The books must have been released in 2011 or earlier.

here's my list:
Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
A|nxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate 
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
You Against Me by Jenny Downham
The Other Countess by Eve Edwards
Muse by Rebecca Lim
Witch and Wizard by James Patterson
Witch and Wizard: The Gift by James Patterson
Shrinking Violet by Danielle Joseph
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
The Autumn Palace by Ebony McKenna
The Spiderwick Chronicles 1+2 by Holly Black
Half Blood by Jennifer Armentrout
Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner
Looking for Alaska by John Green
Withering Tights by Louise Rennison
Prom Nights from Hell by *Various*
Liesl and Po by Lauren Oliver
Lottie Biggs is (not) May by Hayley long
New Girl by Carmen Reid
Rosebush by Michelle Jaffe
What I Saw and How I Lied by Judy Blundell
Divine by mistake by PC Cast
City of Flowers by Mary Hoffman
Magic Lost, trouble Found by Lisa Shearin
Mistwood by Leah Cypess
Aurelia by Anne Osterlund
Clarity by Kim Harrington
Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce

I know! A lot of books there...



1 comment

  1. I'm doing this challenge too - my TBR shelf is RIDICULOUSLY out of control so I'm aiming to read fifty of those books this year. I don't really know why I'm bothering - the spaces will only get filled with new books, but never mind :)

    I can't believe I haven't read a single one of those books! Guess I'll have to keep checking back to see which are worth picking up...

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.