Shelf Spotlight - 10th January 2015




Shelf Spotlight is my weekly haul meme where I talk about all of the books that I have got this week in print and ebook format!

It's based on Stacking the Shelves hosted over at Tynga's Reviews and The Sunday Post hosted at Caffeinated Book Reviewer.

This edition covers the last month of books, so it's kind of a big one

Review: NetGalley/Edelweiss

Dancing with Molly Don't Ever ChangeThe Cage (The Cage, #1) The Revenge Playbook

Dancing with Molly by Lena Horowitz - June 2nd 2015, Simon Pulse

The Leveller (The Leveller, #1) The Night We Said Yes Between the Notes Paperweight


Tiny Pretty Things Emmy & Oliver My Heart and Other Black Holes The Prey (The Hatchery, #1)


Atlantis Rising The Messenger (Mortal Beloved, #1) Above What Remains


Disappear Home  Phantom's Dance Stung (Struck, #2)

Mind Games Love, Lattes and Mutants Narvla's Celtic New Year Talon


Inked Shadow Study (Soulfinders, #1) Of Shadow and Stone Me and Mr J


Phew! Thats a few books!
Call by with your post and I'll visit fo'sho! <3

3 comments

  1. Wow, that is a LOT of books, but I just saw that it's your haul for a whole month, so that makes sense. I'm really interested in INKED and THE CAGE. Here's my Book Haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a lot of great books you got this week! Hope you enjoy reading them!

    Here's my StS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul of books. The Cage is one that I'm dying to read. It sounds so good. I hope you enjoy all your new books.
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.