News & Update

Hello all and any who are still around,

I had every intention of getting back into the blogging game last year, and I did so well up until November...

At the end of November, I got some amazing but also terrifying and shocking news...

I'm going to be a Mother!!! 

In this amazing time, reading has simply not been something I can focus on... my attention span is short at the best of times and when every single tweak and ache sparks a combination of awe and fear in me, it hasn't been easy.

That being said, I really miss blogging and I fully intend to pick things up again in the coming weeks. I expect I might be a bit sporadic in the next few months but I will be taking leave from work from the end of June and at that point I hope I will have an opportunity to do lots of reading and reviewing (my TBR needs it...)




No comments

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.