Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Update - Monday


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

So in the first day of the Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon I managed to meet my daily pages read requirement of 285 pages per day.! YAY!

Here's what I read:


I FINISHED

Infinite Days (Vampire Queen, #1)
Inifinite Days by Rebecca Maizel 
(I read 205 pages)

Red Heart Tattoo
Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel 
(224 pages)

I STARTED

Dark Eyes
Dark Eyes by William Richter
(I read 144 pages)

SO OVERALL
I have read a total of 573 pages today
I have read a total of 573 pages overall
I have 1427 pages to read before I reach my target of 2000

5 comments

  1. That's a lot of pages! Great first day! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...how do you read SO much in one single day? I really think it's time somone let me in on the secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way! That is wonderful! 573 pages in one day! I wish I did that then I would be done with a ton of books already! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow already two books finished ! And that's a lot of pages congrats :).
    I read Infinite Days a few months ago I liked it but the parts of the book set in the "present" annoyed me :/. I prefered the heroine flashbacks !
    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.