Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Day #3 - Wednesday


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

So on Day three I could barely concentrate because I was getting my exam results today and I was so nervous like these results determine whether I go to university I got, so I barely read AT ALL. Reading today to catch up, promise!

For those that care I got A in Geography, A in Geology and B in Psychology, and so have got into my top choice university! Yay!

Here's what I read:


Call Down Thunder
Call Down Thunder by Daniel Finn
(I read 16 pages)
This is good but just couldn't hold my attention yesterday...

Adorkable
Adorkable by Sarra Manning
(I read 19 pages)
This is cute but kept referencing A-Levels and I wanted to take my mind off it.

Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin, #1)
Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
(I read 104 pages)
This is amazing so far. I will so read this after I finish Call Down Thunder


SO OVERALL
I have read a total of 139 pages today
I have read a total of 1043 pages overall
I have 957 pages to read before I reach my target of 2000

2 comments

  1. Oooooh Grave Mercy <3 It's one of my favorite book of 2012 :p I love Duval <3.

    Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. Glad you're loving Grave Mercy. It's an amazing read. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.