The Reason I May Not Be posting Much Over the Next Week or So

Hi Guys!

As many of you may know today I got my results from my A-Level exams, which I was dreading.

Thankfully, the results were almost amazing and I got into my top choice university.

However that leaves me with a lot of ends to tie up. I need to sort out accommodation and finance and do some shopping meaning that my free time is gonna be basically zilch. This means that for the mean time you'll have to bare with me whilst I sort this out before I get back to posting regularly!

Give me time guys and I'll be back :)

1 comment

  1. Congrats again, Jade :). And I know what you mean, there's so much to do! Loads of stuff to buy and sort out, it's gonna take some time. Hope everything goes well :).

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.