The Art of Being Quoted + New Blog Design

Hi guys!

How are you all? I hope you're all doing good :) I'm just writing a quick post to talk about being blurbed on book covers.

Just now, two years and over 1000 followers into blogging am I starting to get blurbed. It makes me tremendously happy to see my name on actual print books!

Insignia by SJ Kincaid

The first book that I was blurbed on, Insignia, is one of the first releases from new UK publisher Hot Key Books, I was sent a copy and an email which said that they will be quoting some bloggers, and we should get our reviews in by a set deadline.  

Not very clear - A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton

The second, A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton is the second book in a series. I haven't yet read book two but I reviewed A Witch in Winter (book #1) and the quote on the back of A Witch in love is taken from my review of the first book.

I love being quoted, it makes me so happy!


The second thing that I want to talk about is my new blog design! CUPCAKES! I'd love it if you could tell me what you all think about it!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.