Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Update - Tuesday


Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

Day two was not quite as good as day one, I didn't get much reading down because I was out until 7pm. I managed to read 331 pages though, so I'm still over my daily target :)

Here's what I read:


I FINISHED

Dark Eyes 
Dark Eyes by William Richter
(I read 229 pages)

I STARTED

Call Down Thunder
Call Down Thunder by Daniel Finn
(I read 102 pages)



SO OVERALL
I have read a total of 331 pages today
I have read a total of 90 pages overall
I have 1096 pages to read before I reach my target of 2000

2 comments

  1. You're doing awesome! You'll reach your target page count in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job so far! Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.