In My Mailbox (13/4/2012)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, 
in which you post all of the books/e-books/audio books that you have recieved/bought/won this week and link 'em all up!


I haven't done an IMM post for two weeks, but I haven't really got that many books so it's okay! This is 2 weeks worth.

Review
Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1) Ashen Winter (Ashfall, #2) Touched Kissing Shakespeare Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers, #1) Dark Companion The Glimpse

NetGalley
Ashen Winter by Mike Mullin (Tanglewood, 14th October) 
Touched by Cyn Balog (Delacorte, 14th August)
Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle (Random house, 14th August)
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen (Harlequin, May 22nd)
The Glimpse by Claire Merle (Faber and Faber, June 7th)

Any Love But Mine Delta Legend The Dragon's Eye Grace: An Eternal Beloved Novel The Vampire Underground (Grisly High, No. 1) The Boo Hag  The Tide Breaker

From Author

Bought

Troy High


Swap
The Lady in the Tower

16 comments

  1. I'm excited about Touched and Dark Companion, they sound great and the covers look awesome! Hope you enjoy, happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the follow! Woooo, hardly ever find UK bloggers!!!

    I requested for Dark Kiss on netgalley but they haven't approved yet:L

    Awesome books!!! hope you enjoy them:)

    Chantel aKa LittleMissBookWorm
    P.S. Followed you back:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by :)

    I'm dying to get my hands on Dark Kiss, I've requested it but no answer it :/
    but I hope you will enjoy it :D

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love the cover for Dark Kiss! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not heard of Ashen Winter before today. And you know what, it sounds AMAZING. I do love a good post apocalyptic read, and that sounds right up my alley. Thanks for the heads up, yo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great mailbox! So many books :) I have Dark Kiss on my wish list!^^

    Thanks so much for stopping by!
    Nickey @ The Book Shop Assistant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have a lot of good books there. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. An awesome selection of books this week you have. Enjoy all of your new reads.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jade thank you for the follow! That's an impressive selection of books and 'The Glimpse' looks great! I read 'The Lady in the Tower' a few years ago and really enjoyed it I would love to read more Marie-Louise Jenson.

    I hope you enjoy them all!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab looking books there! I need to read more steampunk style books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting on my post.

    I love the sound of Troy High, I'll have to check it out. Also The Glimpse sound amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, what an amazing colleciton of bookie goodness! :D I am really looking forward to The Glimpse and Dark Kiss. I hope you enjoy all of your new reads!!

    My IMM: http://www.wordsathome.ca/2012/04/in-my-mailbox-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GREAT HAUL! Kissing Shakespeare is one I really realllly want to read- looks really good!

    New follower :-)

    My IMM: http://www.pocketfulofbooks.com/2012/04/in-my-mailbox_15.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a good looking bunch of books you got this week! Last week I received Kissing Shakespeare from NetGalley too, but haven't had a chance to start it yet. I hope to soon. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Touched looks so creepy... I've seen The Glimpse on so many lists, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.