August New Releases

Hi Guys, lets have a look at what is released in the next month!

August releases - Images link to Goodreads page

1st - 11th

Skylark (The Skylark Trilogy #1) The Waiting Sky Losing Lila (Lila, #2) Foretold (The Demon Trappers, #4) Survive Pushing the Limits Wake (Watersong, #1) Rift (Nightshade Prequel, #1) The Boy RecessionThrone of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1) Girl of Nightmares (Anna, #2) Glitch (Glitch, #1) Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)

12th - 21st 

Kissing Shakespeare Touched Starling (Starling, #1) The Treachery of Beautiful Things Earth Girl The Sweetest Spell Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff That Made Me Famous

22nd - 31st

The Lost Girl The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals, #2) Defiance (Defiance, #1) If I Lie Inbetween (Kissed by Death, #1) The Dark Light The Demon Catchers of Milan Embers and Echoes (Wildefire, #2) The Invisible World Erasing Time 

1 comment

  1. Yay! So many great releases this month. I can't wait for Glitch, Defiance, or Erasing Time. I'm hoping they'll all be fantastic. :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.