The Art of Being Quoted + New Blog Design

Hi guys!

How are you all? I hope you're all doing good :) I'm just writing a quick post to talk about being blurbed on book covers.

Just now, two years and over 1000 followers into blogging am I starting to get blurbed. It makes me tremendously happy to see my name on actual print books!

Insignia by SJ Kincaid

The first book that I was blurbed on, Insignia, is one of the first releases from new UK publisher Hot Key Books, I was sent a copy and an email which said that they will be quoting some bloggers, and we should get our reviews in by a set deadline.  

Not very clear - A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton

The second, A Witch in Love by Ruth Warburton is the second book in a series. I haven't yet read book two but I reviewed A Witch in Winter (book #1) and the quote on the back of A Witch in love is taken from my review of the first book.

I love being quoted, it makes me so happy!


The second thing that I want to talk about is my new blog design! CUPCAKES! I'd love it if you could tell me what you all think about it!!!!






No comments

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.