Bout of Books Read-A-Thon Days #4 and #5 (Thurdsay/Friday)

Bout of Books Read-a-Thon

I didn't do a post yesterday since I had an extremely busy day due to celebrating good exam results and getting into university, so I did absolutely no reading.

Since I didn't read at all on day #4 (Thursday), the updates below are for Day #5 (Friday_

Here's what I read:


Finished:

Touched

Touched by Cyn Balog
(I read 320 pages)


Unfinished:

Call Down Thunder
Call Down Thunder by Daniel Finn
(I read 82 pages)
This is pretty deep so I'm reading it in spurts :)


SO OVERALL
I have read a total of 433 pages today
I have read a total of 1487 pages overall
I have 513 pages to read before I reach my target of 2000

3 comments

  1. Nice job, good luck getting 2000 pages, I'm trying to get just 1500 hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a good progress and you've nearly read 2000 pages that's impressive :O congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lot of pages! Impressive. Keep up the great progress! Happy weekend reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.