Bout Of Books Read-A-Thon Day #7 (Sunday) & Wrap-Up Post


So I struggled a little bit in the middle, but I got there in the end. I met my page goal and read all but one of my books for the weeks, though I did read one that wasn't on my goals list :)

Here is the update for Sunday

I FINISHED:

Innocent Darkness (The Aether Chronicles, #1)
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
(I read 196 pages)

Blackwood

Blackwood by Gwenda Bond
(I read 320 pages)

SO OVERALL
I have read a total of 416 pages today
I have read a total of 2177 pages overall
I have surpassed my page goal of 2000 by 177 pages

Books read:
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
Dark Eyes by William Richter
Call Down Thunder by Daniel Finn
Red Heart Tattoo by Lurlene McDaniel
Touched by Cyn Balog
Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear
Blackwood by Gwenda Bond

Challenges entered:
I think I entered three of the challenges this week.

Twitter chats
I didn't take part in any of these (inconvenient times for me, being from the UK)

Friends made
I followed 10 blogs in this read-a-thon, all were blogs that i wanted to follow due to the books featured.

1 comment

Tell me your thoughts on the post, the book, the world. I like volcanoes, feel free to tell me about volcanoes.